Available Aperture Tiles Service REST APIs include:
- Annotation Service: Services for writing, modifying and removing annotations, which are submitted into tiles and aggregated through a given range of levels based on bin-index.
- Layer Service: Services for configuring and requesting layers and layer states.
- Legend Service: Service for getting an encoded image key that describes the values represented on tiles.
- Tile Service: Service for retrieving a specific tile.
- Tile Client: Services for displaying Aperture Tiles applications in the Tile Client.